Saturday, June 1, 2013

Review: Maybelline the Falsies Big Eyes Mascara

Hey everyone, sorry it has been a while since I have posted. I was just busy finishing up my classes. I am so psyched to be done and that summer is here. Today I have a review of a new Maybelline mascara saw at CVS. It is the Falsies Big Eyes.




I was interested in trying this mascara because I really like one of Maybelline's other double ended mascaras, the 24hr Bold one. The reason this one is double ended is because one side is for your upper lashes and the other for your lower lashes. I choose the waterproof formula because I have watery eyes and it is just better for me, but I do prefer the formulations of non waterproof mascaras much better usually. Here is how it looks:



I really love the way it makes my lower lashes look, the brush is really small so it is super easy to apply. I love the Clinique bottom lash mascara and this reminds me of it. Unfortunately, I don't really care for what it does to my top lashes. It isn't bad, just nothing special and the formula is a bit too dry for me. Honestly I thought about returning it but decided to keep it for the bottom lash side. I have been on the hunt for the best waterproof mascara so give me your opinions please. 

What do you guys think of it? Have you tried this one?

Thanks for reading,
xo Megan



1 comment:

  1. Hey I have nominated you for a Leibster Award, check out my latest blog post to find out more x

    ReplyDelete