I love the show Modern Family, and I think Sarah Hyland is so pretty. I was browsing through pictures online looking for a makeup look of hers to try and recreate and I stumbled on this one of her in Nylon magazine. I love the bright pink lip/cheek combo combined with the bronze smokey eye. She has such gorgeous eyes! She also has really cool lashes on that are shaped like bows.
Now here is my attempt.
Benefit the POREfessional Primer
- I put this all over my face focusing on my t-zone, next I moved onto my eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Greed
- blended this all over my lid as a base
MAC Pigment in Gold
- all over the lid blended in to the crease and along the lower lashline
MAC Pigment in Bronze
- blended into the crease and outer corner and outside half of lower lashes
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette eyeshadow in Crave
- a tiny bit blended into the outer corner and very corner of lower lashline
MAC Vanilla Pigment
- blended through brow bone and into inner corner
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Black
- a thin to thick line from inner corner to outer corner very slightly winged.
NYX Slide on Pencil in Black
- applied to outer half of waterline, then I moved onto skin
MAC Conceal and Correct Palette in Light
- I used the light pink as a corrector for my dark circles blended with my ring finger, and the NW10 shade as a concealer over the top. I used the NW15 color on my blemishes after I did foundation
MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NW10
- applied all over my face and blended into my neck
MAC eyeshadow in Omega
- to fill in/shaped my brows
NYX Cream Blush in Hot Pink
- blended onto the apples of my cheeks bringing it up and a tiny bit in the contour.
MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NW10
- applied under my eyes and on my t-zone to set make up
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara Water Resistent in Black
- two coats to top lashes and one to bottom.
Ardell Knotless Individual Lashed in Short and Medium
- I applied 3 short and 2 medium to inner corner and 3 short and 3 medium towards the outer corner using Duo lash glue, then added one more coat of mascara
MAC Lipstick in Viva Glam Gaga
-all over the lips
Maybelline Baby Lips in Fruit Punch
- blended on top of lipstick for added shine and to brighten the color
Last but not least,
Nars Highlighting blush in Albatross
-applied to high points of face (top of cheeks, nose bridge, center of forehead, and brow bone)
That was a really long list, but it is everything I used, you are awesome if you read it all.
Anyway hope you like the look.
Let me know what celebrity's look you really love and why, maybe I can try and re create some of them.
Thanks for reading,