Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Currently On My Nails


Hello lovelies, I have Wet N' Wild's Wild Shine Nail Polish in Blazed on my nails right now and I am really loving it. Coral shades are my favorite for nail polish, so I may have a bit of a bias. Blazed is a true bright coral with a cream texture. I feel like my hands look tanner with it on and I love the way it looks with gold jewelry. It is a little on the sheer side, with two coats I can still barely see the white of the tips of my nails, but it is not noticeable from a distance. For only 99 cents this polish is a great value, it does chip after a few days but all polish does, on me at least. It is very frustrating, maybe I am not using the best base/top coats.
Let me know in the comments below if there are any products you love for keeping your nail polish chip free.

Thanks for reading,
Megan XO

5 comments:

  1. such a pretty colour :) i need a good topcoat too mine always chips! :(
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colour!! lovely for summer:) i have followed you, it would mean a lot if you had a look at my blog, and followed back if you like? :) xx

    http://perfectly--petite.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour and price! I can never get nail polish to last on me either! It's so annoying, but I think I need to repurchase my Essie Good to Go which did work until it thickened and made my nail polish peel off :(

    http://thebeautypier.blogspot.com

    Megan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!
    Loved this post! Your blog is lovely :)

    Come check out my blog :) elliebeaa.blogspot.com
    x x

    ReplyDelete