Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Third Time is the Charm!







OK, I know I have said it before, but this time I am serious.

I will be posting every Wednesday on here from now on, heck maybe more, I don't know. Much has happened in my life since my last post. I moved from good ol' sunny California to rainy Oregon. To be fair, it is beautiful here, even if I am not really a fan of the rain, not that it has rained much anyway since I have been here. In fact it has been surprisingly hot somedays. I moved in April with my husband and two kids. I like it so far, probably partially due to the fact that I haven't seen really much of the country just the states surrounding CA mostly and even those I went to when I was young. I have never even been on a plane, which most people are shocked to hear but I know soon I will be traveling all over the world (it could happen, right?). It has been really nice to experience something new. I also started a brand new job when we moved here, which has been amazing and is the first step to my dream job. I was a stay at home mom for a year, which was really great and I'm glad I was able to do it, but I missed working (and adult interaction). My sister lives here in Oregon and it is much (much) more affordable than California. It was a bit hard leaving family but it was the best decision for us and I am excited for this new chapter in our lives.

As far as blogging goes, I just woke up one day and thought to myself, "I want to buy a nicer camera and I want to start blogging again." I am also interested in making YouTube videos (everyone is, I know) but it is a bit more daunting than blogging. It's not really about the money for me though (but that would be nice) I really want to be apart of the community. I see it in videos and it just looks so amazing, subscribers and YouTubers alike. I feel like it would be great way to connect with other moms and people in general I guess (there I go again stating the obvious). Any who this has turned into a bit of a rant (whoops). The point is to tell you all I am back in the blogosphere and ready to commit! Also, if you had any ideas about this blog before (I'm sure you didn't) then let them go now because it will not just be a beauty blog. It will be a mish-mash of whatever I want to post, or whatever anyone requests, if that ever happens. Ok that's all for now and I will now be wearing one of those creepy looking sheet masks while I watch the Property Brothers. I would like to leave you with some pictures of my family at the park because they are awesome.

Talk to you all soon,
XX Megan









No comments:

Post a Comment