Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Review: Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet Foundation



It is Wednesday, and you know what that means, a new post for you all to enjoy. I am writing today about Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet Foundation.


This is an amazing foundation let me tell you! It feels like you have nothing on but it makes your skin look close to perfect. I applied mine with a Real Techniques buffing brush on moisturized skin. I only use about a nickel sized amount and just buff it all over. It has a very nice texture (velvety as the name suggests). I have normal to dry skin and it's  great on me but it would be good for most skin types. It lasts for about 6 to 8 hours depending on what I'm doing. I use the color 10 Beige, which looks very yellow on my hand but blends nicely with my neck.  Here are few pictures

Compared to my hand

Here I am with no makeup, looking a bit scary (and apparently I don't know how to look into the camera)

With the foundation (and a weird half smile) 
It is a more expensive foundation at $45.00 but it is worth it if you have the money to spend (plus the bottle looks cute on a vanity or counter, which is really important!). If you are going to splurge on makeup, foundation is definitely the way to go because good skin is the foundation for a good life (ok maybe it's not that simple but you get it).

What is your favorite thing to splurge on? If you have any requests or comments please leave them down below.

Until Next Time
XX, Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment