Sunday, August 3, 2014

OOTP! (Outfit of the Past)


So, I wore this outfit a few days ago and never got around to posting it, but I still wanted to show you guys. That is why it is outfit of the past (haha) it is a few days late but it is cute, and really affordable, because I don't know about you guys but I do not have a very big budget for clothing.
The dress is from H&M it was only $17.95! Unfortunately it is not available online but if you have an H&M store by you, I suggest you check it out because it is mega comfortable. Any simple maxi dress would work fine though, whatever fit you like most on yourself. I also really like this one.



The bralette (similar here) and necklace (similar here) are from Forever 21.




Sunglasses are Karen Walker Super Duper lookalikes from amazon, which are a steal and look really good. Just ignore the sandals because I need some new ones because these are like 4 years old. Any who that is all for the outfit, it was really simple and cute. Here are a few more pictures, if you want know how I do my hair, color or style or whatever, just let me know!



Here is one last picture, of Avery, his outfit was pretty cute too!


Have an Awesome Day!
XX, Megan





No comments:

Post a Comment