Sunday, August 10, 2014

50 Random Facts About Me!


1: What are you wearing? 
Grey shorts lounge shorts from American Eagle and a white tee. 

2: Ever been in love?
Yes, I am currently, with my husband, Chris.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Not really, I haven't had many boyfriends, but I have only been broken up with once, and at the time I thought it was the worst thing ever. I was 15 though, so no haha.  

4: How tall are you? 
I always say I am 5"4 but in actuality I am about 5"3 1/2

5: How much do you weigh?
About 118
 
6: Any tattoos?
I have one tattoo, it is a dandelion on my right should, I forget it's there a lot. 

7: Any piercings?
I have 2 holes in each of my ears, and I have had my lip pierced twice, in the same spot, but I wish that I didn't, because I don't wear them anymore and now it's just a scar. Oh well.
 
8: OTP?
One true pairing, right? I don't know, I mean, I really cared that Ron and Hermione got together in the Harry Potter series, and they did. No non fictional characters, that's weird.

9: Favourite show?
A show I can watch over and over is Arrested Development, and I also love me some Property Brothers on HGTV

10: Favourite bands?
I love Mumford and Sons, I don't know if I would go as far as favorite though.

11: Something you miss?
Being younger and not having so much responsibility. Also sleep. 

12: Favourite song?
I don't have a favorite.

13: How old are you?
I am 24 years of age, turning 25 in October
 
14: Zodiac sign? 
Libra, I think zodiacs are a bunch of bs though, personally. 

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
I am not currently looking for a partner, but I think a very important quality and one my husband does posses is the ability to be selfless. 

16: Favourite Quote?
I'll get back to you on that. 
 
17: Favourite actor?
I love Kristin Wiig 

18: Favourite color?
Peach, coral anything in that family of orange-pink
 
19: Loud music or soft?
Loud 

20: Where do you go when you're sad?
I don't really go anywhere, usually I will talk to someone though, my husband, or family. I also like to play with my kids to take my mind off of things 

21: How long does it take you to shower? 
Average of about 10 minutes I would say. 

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
About 1 hour

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
No
 
24: Turn on?
Niceness

25: Turn off?
Meaness
 

26: The reason I made a blog?
I really love reading blogs and watching YouTube and I have for years. I really want to be apart of the community and meet people.  

27: Fears?
Many rational and irrational things. One irrational fear, bees. I am terrified of them.  
 
28: Last thing that made you cry?
Funny story, the other night my son was in bed or so I thought. It had been about an hour since he went to bed and I was sitting on my couch with Chris. I got up to get a glass of water and from the corner of my eye I see two eyes staring at me from around the side of my couch on the floor. It scared me so badly, I jumped and cried just a little. It was Avery laying on the floor, he had snuck out of bed and was hiding there all along. Little sneakster. 

 29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Today, to my husband and kids, so cute.  

30: Meaning behind your blog name? 
I was trying to come up with something memorable and cute about my love for makeup. I have an especially strong love for blush. It's a bit cheesy but oh well.

31: Last book you read?
The Hobbit
 
32: The book you're currently reading?
I have been a little ways into The Fellowship of the Ring for much longer than I would like to admit. 

33: Last show you watched?
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
 
34: Last person you talked to?
Chris
 
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My sister
 
36: Favourite food? 
I love mexican food, probably a tie between tacos and enchiladas. 

37: Place you want to visit?
New York City, among many, many other places, but I feel like that's a good start. 

38: Last place you were?
At Target
 
39: Do you have a crush?
No I mean I guess I could say husband but I think when you are married it's more than a crush.
 
40: Last time you kissed someone?
Today
 
41: Last time you were insulted?
I don't know, possibly behind my back though.  

42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
I always go for red candy, hoping it's the cherry flavor. I usually just pick chocolate though. 
 
43: What instruments do you play?
None
 
44: Favourite piece of jewelry?
My engagement ring, and not to be cheesy but it truly is the nicest/prettiest piece that I own. 

45: Last sport you played?
Frisbee maybe
 
46: Last song you sang?
Rock A By Baby, or Twinkle Little Star to my son haha.
 
47: Favourite chat up line?
Yeah I have never chatted someone up really. I mean I guess asking for a number. I really don't know.

48: Have you ever used it?
Kind of. 

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
I am hanging out with Chris right now, hopefully we will watch Orange is the New Black soon.
 
50: Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone who wants to!

No comments:

Post a Comment