Saturday, August 30, 2014

Review: NYX Soft Mate Lip Cream in Copenhagen


Yesterday I went to Ulta and picked up a few things from NYX. I really love the NYX brand, the quality you get for the price is really amazing. My favorite things from them are usually lip products. I picked their lip liner in Currant and the Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen to use together. I have another one of the lip creams in Tokyo that I adore, so I was very excited to try this out.

Lip Liner in Currant all over the lips

Lip liner with Copenhagen over the top
Lip liner with Copenhagen on top and teeth in the middle

Unfortunately, I didn't love this color as much as Tokyo. Don't get me wrong it is gorgeous but I found that it was pulling itself off a bit, you can even kind of tell in the photo. After a few hours of wear it was very worn at the edges but thick and weird feeling more in the middle of my lips. I don't know if it was the lip liner I chose to use with it or what but when I tried to touch up it just got worse and I ended up taking it off. I don't know if its just me though so definitely try it for yourself, with a price like that it's worth giving it a shot.

Full look with wet hair because I didn't feel like drying it

Have you tried these before, what do you think of it?

Talk to you soon
XX, Megan

PS: Sorry my brows are weird I am experimenting with different shapes.


No comments:

Post a Comment