Sunday, September 7, 2014

Late Night Ramblings

I was sitting here trying to think of what my next post should be about, when I realized that you guys don't know very much about me still. I think I might be a little to formal with my blog, so I am going to give a little bit of an insight to things I thinking about, I am just going to let it flow. Here goes

My son is starting kindergarten tomorrow and I have very mixed emotions about it. On one hand I am excited for him to be gone part of the day and have time for myself, as well as to start to have more independence for himself. The other part of me is just sad he is growing up and I know after this point nothing will ever be the same. Another thing is just realizing my own age and how quickly time is going by. I am by no means old, I mean I'm only 24, almost 25, but I will hang on to 24 until the last second. I mean to be honest, it is scary for me realizing that even though there is so much of my life that I already have figured out, there is still SO much that I want to do and achieve. My son starting kindergarten just reminds me that life goes by fast and I need to start making more of my dreams come true (sorry to sound cheesy). Now I am not saying that I am not happy with my life, I have an amazing life. Yet, I also know that there is a million things that I haven't seen or experienced yet and it could get even better. Some of that is due to money, I have never had an abundance of that. Other things are due to having kids young but that doesn't mean that it is impossible, it just makes it a bit harder. The flat out truth though is that some of it is just pure laziness and lack of motivation.  I really like writing on my blog but I haven't even been able to stick to posting once a week. I do have a lot on my plate, with raising two kid,s working and a home to take care of. Still there are times when I just sit and look at other blogs, or watch YouTube videos and think of how talented and how awesome everyone else is and get a bit down on myself. Obviously that doesn't help anything. So here and now I am going to set some goals for myself that I hope will achieve by the end of this year.

Goal #1
I would like to have more blog followers, I don't want to put an exact number on it because I don't really care if the number is crazy high but if I could just know that I helped or related to or inspired or  at least put a smile on one persons face (again with the cheesiness) I would be ecstatic about that.

Goal #2
I also would like to be more involved in the blogging and YouTube community. I am not shy in person but I never comment on things or reach out to people and I really should be, because I bet it's nice and I would enjoy it.

Ok I think 2 is a good start. Thanks for reading this if you did, I know it was a bit long. If you do see this comment down below with one goal that you have for yourself, no matter how small or big, I would really enjoy that.

I will close with a picture of my son outside of his new school and hope that it doesn't make me tear up for the 50th time today.



XX Goodnight,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment